NZ Express Transport offers a comprehensive fleet of modern heavy vehicles.
We focus mainly on the Canterbury & Christchurch metropolitan cartage. NZ Express are proud that all drivers and staff are trained and certified for their specialised tasks.
- Container Transport
- LCL Deliveries
- Bulk Container Tipping
- Over Dimensional Loads
- Eleven sidelifters including:
Two 8 x 4 trucks, fitted with 20’ sidelifter, ideally suited for tight delivery sites.
Carrying capacity of these vehicles is 11 tonne, however they can “lift only” up to 30 tonne if required.
- Thirty + flatdeck and skeletal trailers
- 40’ & 20’ Curtainsiders
- Tail Lift
- Hiab / Crane truck
- Bulk container tippers
- Bulk tankers
- Low loader and trombone trailers
- Intermodal options
- On-going updating of trucks and equipment to minimise our carbon footprint
- State of the art in-cab technology ensures dispatchers can monitor and communicate with all trucks in the fleet.
- Transporting for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full South Island coverage if required
NZ Express are experienced in one-off special projects, from the planning to the execution by dedicated, trained staff members.
NZ Express offers a comprehensive devanning/export loading and warehousing service.
- Container devanning and export loading service by certified & professionally trained container packing/unpacking staff
- MPI approved transitional facility for unpacking and treating of import and export containers
- NZ Customs licensed examination area
- Comprehensive pest control programmes
- OSH approved safety practices
- Approved high pressure hot water washing facility for decontamination of vehicles, machinery etc.
- Fumigation compliant facility
- Fork hoists capable of lifting up to 36 tonne
- Large weather protected working canopy to ensure product is not exposed to adverse weather
- Warehousing options in both covered and secure facilities (racked and free-standing storage options)
- Inventory fully controlled, with pick and pack options
- 24 hour secured facility
NZ Express Transport has the capacity to handle and store all domestic and import containers.
The Container Terminal at Kennaway Road, Woolston allows for 800 TEU of container storage and handling space utilising our own Combilift straddle carrier and Hyster Reachstacker.
NZ Express offers containers for sale and for your leasing options.